Thursday, October 13, 2016

A mouse named "Nicey."

Hi everyone, did y'all know that there is a mouse living in my apartment right now?  There could be more than one but so far I am just guessing that it is one friendly little mouse that has no intention of scampering over me when I sleep. I have seen the mouse four times and it is so cute. I put out some water for it and I am going to try to catch it in humane traps. What should I name the mouse?  Let's have a contest real quick to decide.  Okay who thinks I should name the mouse "Herbert?"  Okay... three people.  Okay who thinks I should name the mouse "Nicey?"  Okay...one..two... okay... Fifteen people have voted for me to name the mouse "Nicey."  Ok thanks everyone.  "What if there are a lot more mice in your apartment?" you ask.  Well that could be quite a challenge to name a lot of mice and that is a lot of little hats and scarves to knit for Christmas isn't it?

No comments:

Post a Comment