Saturday, April 28, 2018

Cow in Training


  Well everyone, I am on a train right now headed to New York City. I am coming back from Greenville, and even though some people bothered me a little bit on my train trips, I am glad that I took the train and had nice things to think about on both 15 hour train rides.  My trip there took place on a day that my old college was having a university-wide fund raiser, and I got to keep checking their websites to see the donations.  And then they met their goal, and it was exciting like a football game.  And then this morning when the trip back got a little tiresome, it turned out that William and Kate from England were having another baby so it was another thing to keep track of and pass the time being happy about.
    Right now the train is going through some hills and forests, and I am seeing a lot of cows.  The cows are just sitting around, and it makes me feel good about myself because sitting around is one of the main things that I like to do. And it is the main thing I did on my trip. I was there to check on my parents and I could tell they were doing pretty good, so I mainly focused on eating and sleeping.  And honestly I ate so much and slept so much that I feel kind of bad about it, but these cows are reminding me that it is good to not show off by working too hard and instead to just sit around and let life pass you by.  In fact, I have been looking for jobs online and I am wondering if that could be a good search is to just look up the word cow and see if anyone is hiring people to be cows part time.

No comments:

Post a Comment