Sunday, September 2, 2018

some great news everyone


Ok everyone, today is Sunday. It is now September. I have been cleaning my apartment just a little bit and am going to try to keep working on it.  I got great news this week, which is that I can renew the lease if I want to.  That is amazing and I am going to renew the lease.  Also this week I am going to start a new job which is an awesome bakery job.  I will be helping make croissants, muffins, and donuts.  I am very excited and I hope to keep the job for a long time.  When I go there Thursday they will tell me the code of conduct, which I think does not allow licking bowls of muffin batter. But I believe that I can step up to that kind of behavior challenge and bring home some cash.  It is going to be direct deposit but I will probably cash out the total in one dollar bills for a while so I can feel the true impact of having a job. Some of the bakery items we will make there will be almond croissants.  I ate an almond croissant like that at a restaurant in my neighborhood, and it only cost about three dollars.  Well I find that a little insulting and I think that people should have to pay about twenty dollars for one of the croissants.  Anyway, maybe I will post some posts about my job once I get started but don't expect to know the secret recipes although I will tell everyone the main secret ingredients right now which is sugar, butter, and flour.  I mean that is mostly the secret behind baked goods. Ok that is all for now, everyone. I hope you all have a great labor day weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment