Thursday, November 28, 2019

Happy Thanksgiving, everyone!

   Well hi everyone, today is Thanksgiving. I am thankful for a lot of things, including current safety and a warm place to sleep and having enough food.
    Today I was by myself but was mostly okay and had some unexpected yummy coffee and made a gravy for rotisserie chicken that was even better than I expected.  Then I ate it with some bread. It was yummy and a surprise for it to be so good.
    People are still torturing me and the conspiracy still tries to hurt me every day but mostly I feel hopeful and productive, and I have a sense of meaning and purpose.
    I published a book today and feel happy about it. It is a children’s novel and I think it might turn out to be the second book in a trilogy. But I also wonder if I could end up writing a whole series with ten or twenty books.  That would be crazy.
    The books so far always have a people plot and an imaginary mice plot.  I have been shocked and happy to find that my true character and story ideas come out in the mice plots. I really thought I might have a disability in the area of fiction generation and appreciation, to the point of not being able to tell a normal story about anything that ever happens in a day or in my life.  But I have been thinking of cute little stories with very innocent mice, who have characteristics and conversations that reflect true human behavior, which I thought I did not understand.  
    This starts to sound like bragging but I think the main point is that I might have somehow gained access to a real world of cartoon mice, and that is currently where my social self is most realized. But I do not know. I talk to people and have a lot of friends who I do care about.  And I eat food and listen to music.  That is real living, too.
    Anyway, I think I am going to soon finish this National Novel Writing Month with the 50,000 words required to be a NaNo “winner.”  That makes me happy and is another surprise.
    It is times like these that it is good to look around and make sure other chores are done and to think about whether other people might need some prayer or support.
   I erased something here because it was kind of stupid.

No comments:

Post a Comment