Monday, October 11, 2021

frogs of the internet


 hey everyone this is a collage I made for an art group at my mental health program that I am in. Thanks Camila for leading the group. I am excited about how it turned out even though the frogs are all from the internet.  It did make me feel better after kind of a depressing weekend because people continue to torture me and ruin my life.  I do not know if I should still be blogging in this condition and circumstances. But hopefully if I stay away from the news I will think of some poems and have another book done that can be read by some other society another time. I feel very betrayed by my society even after a conspiracy helped me and maybe especially after a conspiracy helped me. Well have a great day everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment