Sunday, April 3, 2022

marketing ploys

 Well hi everyone, I hope you are having a nice Sunday.  Did you guys think I was going to get stuff done this weekend?  I am not sure why anyone thought that.  I do have some more books to mail to friends, though.  I am thinking of marketing myself as “the howard stern of children’s literature.”  I just think that would really make people wonder what my books were all about, and possibly have a reverse psychology effect on people who will want to censor me.  I guess in some ways that has already happened, similar to the way some friends trying to help hurricane victims in North Carolina basically can’t share their posts on facebook at all because of the algorithms.  It just isn’t possible anymore to do announcements.  It is because of politics, and everyone knows it, and we know who has treated us bad and good.  And who has used us, and pretended to care, and who still deludes themselves into thinking a beatles song is good religion. “But it says ‘no religion.’” Sure, whatever. We’re onto your little games and always have been, ever since you started hating us in the nineties for caring about your salvation. Wrenchings, depictions, no one will ever know. God’s not looking. We’re spending our reward and yours too. We’re just like world war II heroes except we click facebook ads instead of storming beaches. 

 

Well, that is today’s dose, everyone.  Not as fundable with tax dollars as an overdose, but some medicine just as well.  Get it, well?  Medicine? Well? Like get well soon? Wells Fargo? North Dakota? The state I always forget to pray for. Just joking, I forget several of the states and still haven’t installed the google maps app on my phone that Russia is going to use on us as soon as Biden continues to do nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment