Thursday, November 24, 2016

Can't Get Too Thankful

Hi everyone. Today is Thanksgiving.  I am having a little trouble today because I am taking new psychiatric medicine that makes me feel guilty.  I think it is kind of funny for the emotion to be so specific like that. It is like a plot for a story I might have written, where someone takes medicine that makes them feel guilty and they have to figure out what is right intellectually without their intuition and conscience working correctly.  Well that is interesting isn't it, but I am okay. I am cooking some rice right now. I decided not to get a rotisserie chicken because I just didn't want chicken today so I think that is kind of like pardoning a turkey like Obama does on Thanksgiving.  But I am not trying to make everyone else feel guilty for eating turkey or chicken.  If I wanted to do that I would bring over an Abilify casserole.

No comments:

Post a Comment