Thursday, March 23, 2017

Best Buys

   Well everyone, this week I bought a TV and I am very excited.  I have not had a TV in a long time and now I can play video games with my old gamecube. Super Mario Party is my favorite game. My TV cost 80 dollars and it is perfect.  Sometimes I really nail it with a purchase and this is one of those times.   My coffee maker and vacuum were other times like that too.  My parents were not good at picking out appliances.  They would always accidentally buy the camera that has the five second delay so everyone gets tired of smiling, and my dad actually chose the Amiga computers when Apple was first getting started.  And to bake something in our old oven we always had to calculate a time other than what all the recipes said.  I usually don't talk about my parents when I write or just criticize people but I can't help it this time because I eventually noticed the pattern and I am thankful because I don't have that pattern. I really could do another whole blog just about how great the coffee maker I chose is.
  Some people spend four hundred dollars on a TV and that really confuses me. I think what those people really want is a Holodek from Star Trek and it is not available yet. When it is, I will try to buy one for my parents so they don't buy an off brand Holodek that sends them to Planet Sears.

No comments:

Post a Comment