Friday, March 3, 2017

Grand Central Discombobulation

Well everyone it's time to post another post and I think I should write about getting lost in a mysterious corridor at Grand Central Station the other day.  I mean it was crazy i was walking down this abandoned hallway and I was all by myself and I was like okay how do I get out of here and then I climbed a lot of stairs and found my way to the real Grand Central Station and I knew that from then on the security people were keeping their eye on me because I am sure the cameras were monitoring me when I was lost and sure enough there were some army guys who were right next to the trashcan when I threw a piece of paper away. I know they were watching to see what I was up to and probably wondered if it was just a cover of some sort when I got some ice cream and then when I went and got more ice cream I think that was when they were like okay wait a minute what is going on here.

No comments:

Post a Comment