Saturday, January 27, 2018

Today's blog post

Well everyone, how are you doing. Today is Saturday. Later I am going to a philosophy event at a library and I signed up as a volunteer so I will be trapped there.  It is possible that I might start thinking "Why am I here?" but that is good because it is a philosophy event.  I am also feeling thankful because I am getting better after having a stomach bug.  Because I am a wimp who has been blessed with a lot of good health, a stomach bug is like a near death experience for me and I think that I should be on the news for being okay.  But people might just say, "Well you aren't supposed to eat calamari that has been sitting out all day when you have a stomach bug so it is your fault that you needed a miracle." Well I think that is mean of everyone and I also think that it is a little bit of a stretch to call it a miracle when you drink some gatorade. But I will still share a little idea with everyone which is that I think that "miracle tonic" would be a great brand name for a soft drink.  I just thought of that, but I am not going to invest in it at this time even though our society does need more soft drinks.

No comments:

Post a Comment