Tuesday, January 23, 2018

Have a great day everyone

   Hi everyone, today is Tuesday.   I had a nice day with good food.  My guinea pigs are doing well.  I have been trying to be a leader on a volunteer project and I feel thankful to be a part of it.  So I am having a nice day. But I cried earlier because I thought someone died but it turned out that it was a friend of a friend's dog who had the same name as the person I was sad about.  So the person I was sad about is still alive.  It is a great relief and I will remember not to take anyone for granted.

    Also earlier today there was a tsunami warning for the entire west coast but it got canceled but it did shake me up a little.  Get it? shook me up?  like an earthquake?  There should be a tsunami warning because of how shaken up I felt. But now I am okay. But a sci fi writer I like did die.  And that is very sad except for how in heaven she probably gets to do a lot of space traveling and visit places like the places in her books.  So I am not going to feel sorry for any of us except for myself when I do not feel good.

No comments:

Post a Comment