Friday, August 2, 2019

happy birthday everyone

      Hi everyone, today is August 2.  It is the birthday of two of my friends from first grade, which was about 37 years ago. But I remember their birthday because I liked them so much. Their names are David A. and Alison H.
   It is 85 degrees outside, which honestly is fine with me, though I really like 50 or 60 degree weather.  The news on my twitter feed riled me up this morning, and I could barely stand it. Some people do not realize how obvious and especially how bad their agendas are.
    Anyway I am not volunteering today, and maybe not tomorrow. I can tell that I am on the verge of cleaning my apartment, and I do not want to mess it up because it is a miracle when I do any chore.  I think that a good job for me would be doing chores in a hospital so there would be more miracles in a place like that.  But maybe my neighborhood will get the miracles if I take the trash out later.
    Is this blog post already finished.  It doesn't seem like it but I thought a short blog post would be good.  

No comments:

Post a Comment