Saturday, August 3, 2019

Mexican Corn Recipe

Hi everyone, today is Saturday. I am really having a nice day, aren't I? I mean I am.  I did my laundry, I drank some extra coffee, and I have just had nice peaceful thoughts and prayers in my mind all day. I am also going through a Mexican Corn phase based on a certain food from a restaurant in my neighborhood, and it is time for me to learn how to make the food myself so I do not become a problem customer. It is basically corn on the cob with mayo and finely grated parmesan, and some kind of cayenne or chili powder.  And it is very yummy.  I am going to learn how to make it myself, but I think I am going to use a can of corn so I can eat it with a fork or spoon.  And I will add just a little bit of mayo and grated cheese, maybe the con queso like it says online, and the spice mix, but then the out of the ordinary thing I am planning is to add a spoonful of Eagle Brand sweetened condensed milk. I will try to follow up in another blog post and let everyone know if that is a good recipe.  I honestly will go ahead and sincerely say, all jokes aside, that adding one tablespoon of sweetened condensed milk to literally every single recipe there might be for any savory dish might be a cooking secret that becomes as much a standard of world cuisine as the use of salt or even water or even the basic idea of bread.

No comments:

Post a Comment