Wednesday, July 15, 2020

blog post July 15



    Well everyone, how are you doing. I am doing fine. I just ate fried eggs with goat cheese and it was yummy. I cooked it myself. I think I will wait until later to make bacon and cheese grits.  Yesterday I volunteered. I did better than usual but am still kind of a conspicuous mental patient at the project.  But I am thankful to still be here and be safe because I thought that there might be some trouble on Bastille Day, like the radio or New York Times telling everyone to attack people like what happened in Rwanda a long time ago.  I think it might have been an irrational fear and things seem to be mostly okay for now.
     Anyway I need to clean my apartment as much as I can to prevent Bubonic plague. This means I should probably go to CVS soon and get some flypaper, a broom, and some trash bags. I will also try to get some milk and cereal. I have gotten a lot of work done so far and my pets are safe in their cage with a lot of food and grass.
     No one wants their pets to get Bubonic plague, but it actually is treatable if it becomes a problem.  I feel that today’s assignment is to forgive people. Crowds of bad people from my life.
     Well have a great day everyone. I have hidden my mad blog for a while because of recent questionable posts, but probably I will restore it like normal soon.

1 comment:

  1. very interesting dear.Please visit my blog's profile and commment if you like.
    https://byheartwrites13.blogspot.com/2020/07/am-i-getting-older.html

    ReplyDelete