Sunday, February 7, 2021

A truly super bowl: hamburger helper

Well everyone, I have a new recipe to post which is basically just hamburger helper.  You cook some hamburger meat and add hamburger helper.  And it really is so yummy.  I ate some of it yesterday and felt better after some trauma feelings in the middle of the night.  But I am okay and still preparing for a gallbladder procedure.  I am thinking about trying to replace all my internal organs with a gallbladder collection of about twenty gallbladders.  Probably digestion would not be the same after that.  Now it is time for the Super bowl. I am going for the Greenbay Packers. Ok I just realized the conspiracy is reminding me of an online church dinner group. Okay that is fun thanks see y'all soon. What should I eat. The conspiracy is saying to eat some chili and rice and cheese. Okay that will be fine. 

No comments:

Post a Comment