Sunday, February 7, 2021

gallbladder mascot

a post on facebook said this dog does not like commotion or quick movements. Well that is how I feel so I am wondering if this dog is me but it kind of reminds me of my sister. So I really don't know but I definitely like looking at this dog more than the demons I see sometimes during hallucinations that are probably real.  Currently I have to figure out how to get rid of a demon that looks kind of like Scar from the Lion King but with black and white paint and blond streaks and which was lying on the operating table in my mind as I prepare for a gallbladder endoscopy. I think the demon is trying to tempt me to say something hateful to the people who caused the injury last fall. I remember when it happened, and a few weeks later my gallbladder was twinging, and a few weeks after that, it had steady pain and gallstone symptoms.  But the doctors say they don't see a gallstone. So the diagnosis is gutwrench F.25 with gastritis and provocation, plus some Z codes that happen to be names of people. Some of the people are such nice people that I wondered if they hurt my gallbladder on purpose as a free referral for medical care. But what is more likely? It is more likely that I drank too much coke, and that I am tired of people hurting me.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment