Saturday, September 10, 2016

What do y'all think of this blog post?


Hi everyone i felt like doing a blog post right now. What should i write about.  How about how I am holdng a sweet little guinea pig named Fred.  Fred is so sweet and if you dont think so then maybe you should not have bought Fred. And now you say you didnt buy Fred and that he is my guinea pig and you dont have anything to do with it.  Hmm. That is interesting but it confuses me because I have Fred right here and if you didn't buy him and I did, then why is he at your house right now. Oh okay he is here with me so he is not at your house.  You know when people try to confuse me it makes me wonder if they are trying to get money from me, maybe so they can try to buy a guinea pig named Fred.  And that makes me wonder if they are trying to actually buy this particular guinea pig as if he is not a guinea pig I picked out for myself. So please explain to me again why you are trying to tell me about your guinea pig named Fred when really he is sitting here safe and sound or so I thought. Honestly I am thinking about calling the cops and I have the evidence right here which is Fred and how sweet he is.

No comments:

Post a Comment