Monday, September 19, 2016

Yesterday's post:

There was a bombing in New York today but I think most of the injured people are going to be okay.  On the news they didn't say a whole lot about it except to describe the type of bomb and explain how it is made, I guess in case anyone doesn't know how.  Anyway today I went and got some food in my neighborhood and there was a back pack near my door but I did not call the cops because it just wasn't that suspicious to me.  I think it belonged to one of the guys playing dominoes out on the sidewalk and I don't think those guys are planning to hurt anyone unless they cheat at dominoes.  But anyway something I am trying to figure out is okay if a terrorist is not a citizen then is it an act of war. Or what if an act of war is from a citizen.  I think it is up to me right now on this blog to figure out but I am not even going to try because it will make my head explode and we have had enough explosions for the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment