Thursday, April 13, 2017

It doesn't mean I am some kind of hero, everyone.

Hi everyone, yeah, I was scared this week because of two new volunteer projects that I did not know if I could do and it turns out that yeah I can put grapes in a bag and scoop some beans and rice and even slice a potato with some help and support.  I was not trusted with the plastic wrap, but I could learn that next time.  I got three free cupcakes at one project, and there is a volunteer party I am going to on Saturday.  At home I was worried because of a terrible mice situation but things are almost back to normal and I am sleeping in my room again after a few days being on the air mattress with mice right in front of my face at night. And I cleaned the guinea pig cages and rearranged them so they can all socialize. And what have we learned.  Well I do not know but I think it is something religious.

No comments:

Post a Comment