Sunday, April 16, 2017

The End of Tax Season


Today is Easter, so I need to do my taxes, but what I really want to do is play Nintendo.  And I think they should make software that lets you do your taxes by playing a Nintendo game.  It could be like Super Mario, and all you do is enter your social security number and play a game and if you get a mushroom then you get a big refund and if the flames hit you then you don't get as much of a refund.  And when the gold coins fall out of the sky and land on you, then you also get real gold coins in your bank account. I think that if they did this, more people would do their taxes.  In fact, people would want to do their taxes all the time.  And I know that some people think that Easter is not for taxes or Nintendo but really if Easter means no more death then doesn't it also probably mean no more taxes?

No comments:

Post a Comment