Monday, September 25, 2017

This post should be in a library.

  Well hi everyone, I am typing this at the library. You guys did not know that I knew where a library was did you. Well I am at the library now so now who has the last laugh. Well it isn't me because we are supposed to be quiet at the library.  I am waiting here for my support group that starts at 6:15.  There was a jigsaw puzzle downstairs when I got here and the picture was just of the garage of a normal house.  I think that is pretty funny because it is kind of like an art movement of hyper realism or just realism except it is so normal that being an image for a jigsaw puzzle is abnormal which then makes it interesting again.
   The reason I am going to the support group is because I think that people probably picked that puzzle out just to entertain me and have also tampered with every single aspect of every day life and influenced every single interaction I have with anyone I talk to or don't talk to.  Even though I think everyone is in on it, it still seems wrong and weird to confront people about it every time something bothers me, so I go to this group where I can say okay the conspiracy is bothering me. 
   Anyway I ate at IHOP earlier so now who's laughing.  Well it still isn't me because I am at the library just like I was a few minutes ago when I started this post, and just like I was a few seconds ago when I said "just like a few minutes ago when I started this post."

No comments:

Post a Comment