Tuesday, December 5, 2017

These pants are giving me dementia.

I mention my new pants in the next post also but I just want to say here too that I got some new pants today that aren't the greatest pants I have ever had and I do not feel like myself in them and I am on a train right now and I think I am at risk for wandering off and not knowing who I am.  Like I could get off the train at a random stop and not even know my name because these pants are not like the pants that I normally wear.  I knew that they would be different because I usually get regular pants but these are slim so they make me look and feel so stupid that I think it could be hard to remember things like my name or my address or something more important which is to never buy these kinds of pants again.

No comments:

Post a Comment