Saturday, February 10, 2018

Pizza Delivery

    Well everyone, it seems that there has been a miracle which is that it turns out there is still a Papa Johns pizza that delivers to my address.  The other one disappeared and I kept trying to order from a different one that doesn't deliver to my address.  Well it made me so sad and I almost couldn't believe it and wondered if they had closed the neighborhood store on purpose after reading a blog post about how I thought it was not cool how they make everyone applying for jobs there agree to waive their court rights after being hired and have their disputes settled by private arbitration paid for by Papa Johns (Pizzeria Law).

   Anyway this is very exciting and it turns out that Papa Johns was just hiding from me for a while to give me a chance to go on a diet.  Well it did work a little bit but now it is time to eat a pizza.  I am not going to cry and hug the delivery man when he gets here because you are not supposed to worship pizza and care about it more than your own life and salvation, and more than your friends and family, and more than the very life and breath that you would sacrifice in a heartbeat for just one more bite of pizza at any moment even if it means never seeing another human face again.

No comments:

Post a Comment