Wednesday, February 7, 2018

Where did this post come from. I do not know.

   Well hi everyone, it is Wednesday in the middle of the night and I decided to drink some coffee.  I think a lot of people probably think it would have been smarter to take my medicine and get some sleep.  Well that is also a clever idea, but I thought of another clever idea, which is what if I start calling some people names on my blog.  I was thinking about calling some of the bad Christian leaders some names and I thought of saying something funny like Okay, God needs someone to call such and such theologian a bad name and such and such radio personality a bad name and I would say "Here am I, Lord, send me."  Kind of like Isaiah in the Bible but I would be calling God holy with more of a ricochet effect from calling the bad people the names that they are.  
    Why this sudden grudge? Well it is because of some  stuff I read on facebook and twitter.  It is some stuff that doesn't matter. I should not let it get to me.  What I should really do is try to clean my apartment and wake up my neighbors by vacuuming at 3 in the morning, and when they complain, I will tell them that the Bible says not to complain.

No comments:

Post a Comment