Saturday, May 9, 2020

cookies


     Well hi everyone, here are some cookies that I made.  I think they turned out great, but I left out the vinegar and honestly I can tell the difference.  But they are still good cookies.  It snowed today and I made gingerbread cookies but it is May.  That is interesting isn’t it. I also got a birthday present that my mom sent me.  So I opened a present, too, and I have a Christmas tree up.  Well that is kind of confusing, isn’t it.  Tuesday I am taking a social work license test.  I have been studying for it and the material is familiar.  And I took a practice test and have found that I do mostly agree with the correct answers for the ones I got wrong.  So I think it is a hopeful thing that I could pass the test. I am not leaving my house until then even though I am almost out of milk.  I will use ice cream to put in coffee just as I had planned.
     I think I might make macaroni and cheese later which is what I ate yesterday.  The secret to the cheese sauce is to start with melted butter and flour.  Then add the milk, then the cheese.
      It took me all day to make these cookies because I am very lazy. But I am thankful for what I have which is schizophrenia.  One of my friends posted some photos of me today on facebook that were really group photos from a trip which is my first trip to New York in college.  One of my friends on that trip ended up moving to New York and working in advertising. It is very funny because in some of the photos I am making a funny face and I smiled that same way in a lot of college photos and if people had to guess which person in college was mentally ill, it was very apparent in all the photos.  And everyone knew anyway because it was also in the newspapers when I disappeared and found my way to Bellevue.  
    Anyway I hope you all are having a nice day in the snow or if you live somewhere where it is December then maybe it is warm weather there. 

No comments:

Post a Comment