Saturday, January 23, 2021

A reading from the cheese-o-meter

   Well everyone, here is a little blog post for a sunny saturday. I just ate some yummy food which was simply some canned chili and rice.  But what I did was combine a hormel can of chili with beanie weenie, which has more beans and is sweeter and has chopped up hot dog pieces.  Well that plus some rice and a little bit of sour cream is actually very yummy.  What about some cheese?  Well I did not have any cheese this time. Not all of life is about cheese. Just joking. It actually is, but I simply did not have any cheese in my refrigerator. And the food was still yummy. So what have we learned. Well I don't know about you guys but I have learned to keep liking cheese but sometimes just drink a coffee if I already ate some chili and rice and sour cream and am just sitting here typing without that many good ideas to say. I mean what do you guys want me to say. Do you want me to say that the food wasn't that yummy? Well it was yummy. That is what this blog post is about. Life is about cheese, and this blog post is about eating some chili and rice without cheese this time. Honestly I am starting to feel a little persecuted. All I was saying was what I ate for lunch but I can tell from the awkward, rude, hostile unsaid accusations that people think I ate too much cheese with my meal today, when I clearly said that I do support cheese and simply did not have any in my refrigerator. Legal inquiries can be directed to (202)353-1555.

No comments:

Post a Comment