Wednesday, January 27, 2021

by the time anyone reads this I will be drinking coffee

hi everyone, I hope you're having a good Wednesday. Is Wednesday still hump day during Covid. I do not know.  For me it is a good day because of some Reeses pieces and because I found the bag of brown sugar that I thought might have gotten thrown away in the shuffle of life. I'm also thinking of trying an experiment where I add some peanut butter to coffee with cream and sugar. I do not know if it will be a successful coffee flavor but it could be a good thing to try except for my gastritis and gallbladder problems, which may mean that I soon have a visit to the hospital, where I will mostly be complaining that they don't have peanut butter to add to their coffee there.  But maybe they will. Maybe eating reeses pieces is part of the endoscopy procedure, much like swallowing barium at labcorp, with records that will probably show up on some tech site profile some day with some gossip from who knows when. Maybe I should just make a profile like that myself with all the worst case scenario info and then try to make my way in the world like normal and say it was a sociological experiment.  All that would distract everyone from the actual mishaps, which maybe turn out to be not that interesting anyway. Well that is enough for today everyone. Don't forget to vote if you haven't already. We don't need four more years of really anything that you would find in the news on any day.

No comments:

Post a Comment