Saturday, January 30, 2021

The Green Blob


Well everyone, the conspiracy seems to be saying to do another blog post even though I just spent 8 hours blogging.  So I am adding this post about how I visited one of my favorite hospitals this week to try to go to the Medicaid office.  The hospital is called Metropolitan hospital, and when I went there, I was wearing a giant green coat, which is the exact color of most gallbladders, so I felt like I was kind of like a gallbladder mascot visiting the hospital.  And people did seem cheered up that I was there.  So that was really fun and I will think of them when I have my gallbladder endoscopy procedure that might happen soon. I am hoping that the endoscopy people will find the gallstone and take it out right then instead of just sending in a tube down my throat, into my innards and taking videos that I am sure will make their way to tik tok, possibly even before I wake up from surgery. Another joke I thought of to say in this post is something like this:  Has anyone noticed that Dr. Fauci's name sounds kind of like Faust?  Do you guys get that joke? It is like I am trying to say covid scientists are bad people trying to hurt everyone or something.  But I don't really even know that much about what has been going on because I get my news from the latino soap operas on the TVs at the laundromat. When I watch the shows in spanish, I don't really know what is happening, and that is just like watching or reading the news online now.


No comments:

Post a Comment