Thursday, March 18, 2021

General Tso has been nothing but nice to me

     Hi everyone, the secret messages are telling me to do another blog post to reassure everyone that I will take my psychiatric medicine later. Of course I will everyone. Don't say you were at the insurrection if you weren't really there.  Anyway I am about to go try to get some cash and then go get some Chinese food, which honestly could be a little bit awkward because it could seem like I am just stopping by because of the StopAsianHate campaign.  And maybe it will be taken as a gesture of politics but really I just like Chinese food and feel that my gallbladder can handle it after months of causing me to honestly not be even a minimally good neighbor during Covid for one of my favorite restaurants called Panda House.  Surely I could have ordered the dumplings a few more times or some wonton soup. I should definitely turn myself in to the authorities at CNN for that but so far will just plan to order the hot and sour soup, crab rangoons, and a certain kind of chicken that is probably not in network for my health insurance.

     Anyway I will also pass along a little joke from my friend who has cancer, which is that my friend said her medical people explained that she is "eating for two" now: herself and the cancer.  I think there could have been a better way to frame that but my friend really wanted me to have that joke for free so of course I will mention it for all my readers which actually probably even at this time includes some nice helpful people as well as legal sharks from Barnes and Noble who may soon be as excited as anyone else when I announce to everyone that I have hidden three hundred dollars in several random books at each Barnes and Noble in America.  Do you guys get that? It is like telling people to go rummage messily through all the books on the shelves, kind of like all the customers always do anyway. Well have a great day everyone, please take everything I say with a grain of salt and hopefully no MSG.

No comments:

Post a Comment