Monday, March 1, 2021

tryouts for snack club

      Well everyone, it is Monday, March 1.  I just made a peanut butter pie at 8 o'clock in the morning. It turned out great and was really easy.  Yesterday I posted a video on facebook of a practice talk that I gave to a church youth group.  I didn't look that great in the video and had a hairdo problem but still posted it because I think what I said was exactly what I had to say in the exact way I first thought of it. I wrote a bunch of suicidal blog posts in the days preceding the talk, which was not that considerate, but I did stay out of the hospital to be there for the presentation so I think that was all I could do.  It was a nice day and my poetry went over well and best of all, the church liked my thoughts about cartoon animal friends in heaven, which is similar to something CS Lewis believed.  So that is a good sign.  

    I am thinking about starting a club of some kind.  I kind of want to use the keebler club crackers design as part of it but don't want it to have to do with race and "crackers" sometimes refers to bad whiteys.  But my club is going to be so basic.  It will be like a support group for getting through tough times, but also maybe will have some goals or even service project badges of some sort. I had an idea for a club called Eternal York recently that would be more religious.  But I think this club might be different. It could be called "Friend Club" or "Food Club," or "the Peanut Butter Mission." Ok I think that has some potential but there needs to be a goal for it. Is anyone else starting to crave peanut butter crackers? Ok, and Kool-Aid goes well with peanut butter crackers, so that is some progress in terms of snack plans.  Now I just need to work on the application process and create an online form.  Ok thanks everyone, see you at the yearly banquet where our guest speaker is probably going to be just a youtube video.




No comments:

Post a Comment