Tuesday, September 14, 2021

have a great day everyone

 Ok everyone my mad blog is still out of control and I have been brooding again about racism and political problems but I cooked some scrapple and put caramels in my coffee and I have calmed down some.  This past weekend I published a book that I finished unexpectedly on Rosh Hashanah and it was called Apple Novel.  So that is exciting but doing the acknowledgements page as usual was an excrutiating challenge. But I am okay except at night.  I am feeling inspired to work on the next book in the series which I might try to call Kmart novel.  But I think I should try to get permission to do that.  Usually I don't ask permission and I just try to use people's likenesses in a complimentary way but I think I am going to put a blue light bulb on the cover of the book and that is a bit much to not ask permission.

     Anyway nothing else is going on. Remember when I used to say funny things in these posts?  Well now I guess it is just a diary. I am tired of pretending to be an author and not selling any books. 

     Anyway some happy news is that I realized I am in AOC's district which is the Bronx and Queens.  I live in the Bronx near a Stop and Shop.  

    Ok everyone now I am going to an online support group. Have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment