Friday, September 3, 2021

I can't disclose my location but here is a hint: There's Canada geese here.

    Hi everyone, I'm writing and blogging again after a break for the summer. I decided to stop blogging because of some attitude problems which I am still working on. I also moved to supported housing for mental illness and I cut my spending in half.  I kind of had to but there was a risk that I wouldnt be able to.  But I have and the program I am a part of has helped me keep my apartment clean too.  So I am doing well on my behavior goals and am happy to have moved near a giant grocery store.  But I miss my old neighborhood sometimes and have stopped going to the coffee shop completely for now. Are people mad at me? I do not know.  There are geese here that live near my new apartment and they are not as mad at me as geese sometimes are. I fed them some cereal today on my way home from actually not being harrassed this time at the grocery store. I am a member of the discount program and yes it is going on my resume.

    Anyway I hope people are getting through hurricanes and surviving all the various survival situations. Don't get me started on politics because I could have and would have helped but people shut me down. I am still able to pray though and there is a prayer after this post.  I think it could be copied by people who don't pray at all but maybe they will get some salvation from their continued attempts to shred all the people like me. One of my friends once said I was like a piñata, and candy flies all around if people hit me. That is a compliment I really appreciate.  I hope it is one of those rainbow donkey pinatas, and I hope the people beating me up are like those blindfolded kids who can't see and keep beating the air and then end up hitting other people with the stick so that their party is ruined.  That sounds like leftover politics doesn't it? Well it isn't. I am not commenting on the problems that hurt me. I am trying to do the best I can instead but I can see the loss of humor in this post. People will not get the same interaction with me that they could have ten years ago. Heaven is not ruined for me but hell is for you. Ok that is enough. Do you gice see what I am talking about?  Avoiding the news and blocking facebook friends helps some. So far I still pay attention to the National Weather Service but I will cut them off too if I have to. You know you are in trouble when God's people choose a tornado over your power hungry harrassment.  Who is reading this? Maybe no one, or maybe people who are no one.

No comments:

Post a Comment