Friday, December 24, 2021

A Very 7-11 Christmas


Hi everyone, who is reading this blog? No one? That is very rude. Today is Christmas Eve. I woke up a little bit depressed but am okay now.  I went to the post office and my present from my sister was there and it did make the difference for how I feel today.  But I still urgently posted a photo of myself on facebook for other sad people. I wore my Greenville sweatshirt that my sister's family gave me.  It was such a good surprise and some candy from a store in my hometown called Mast General Store where they have barrels of candy.  So thanks everyone, thanks conspiracy, I am getting through another Christmas.  Does the person I like like me?  It could be the twelfth or fifteenth Christmas hurt by a delusion not coming true, but I will get through it.  I think that the conspiracy felt that I could afford the shame of that chronic problem.  I personally don't see it that way but still am committed to staying alive to pray for people.  Also I figured out that putting molasses in coffee creates a gingerbread flavor.  And I feel like that is something people need to know.
    Speaking of important news, I have been defending the evangelical church from libtards for a long time now, but for some reason, this christmas, I have some more awareness of how dirty some of those churches really are. How disgusting their discrimination is, and how long they have gotten away with it. I feel so sorry for them, and for their charade, and for how much everyone knows what they did and yet they all still prance around like it's other people with the problem. But their gaydar picked people up faster than any media hypocrits ever could, and they let people know in their own way who wasn't accepted and never would be.  Then those of us who had to be patient with it to survive were talked to like we were idiots for the rest of our lives. Like maybe we were the ones with the theological problem. But as the evangeli-tards continue to dedicate their lives and fashion to sharing their gospel of why they are better than everyone else, it is the rest of us who have had to ask God for help. I still really believe the church has done well in some ways, and that most of the northerners hate christians because we sing songs to God like they are too proud to do.  But I don't intend to spend the rest of my permanently ruined life keeping the church's sins a secret in the same closet as my mom and dad's worse persecution for much the same reasons. No one is going to get away with their ignorant harassment or their futile attempts to hide the evidence of their stupidity, which happens to be the entire rest of creation. In fact, I think everyone already knows most of the things still unsaid, yet I can't help but acknowledge that some people seem to have a little bit too much glee from their sick, selfish kidnapping fantasies coming true all around us in every country including our own.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment