Sunday, December 19, 2021

Nice Rice


 People weren’t expecting me to make fried rice today were they.  I know those people in the overcrowded bus weren’t expecting it, and probably Satan did not predict it either.  But it was very inevitable with the mixed vegetables sitting there on the stove, and the eggs on the counter and rice in the cabinet.  And then some people probably still thought that not having butter meant not frying anything, but I did have the vegetable oil.  So that worked out and it was yummy.  Some Polynesian sauce from Chick-Fil-A was good to add, too, and Worschester sauce, which I add to everything. 

Well that is all for now, everyone. Some bacon would be good next time I guess but this was yummy today.

It seems that all my blog posts from here on out will be tainted with political wrenching from the New York Grimes and other problem people who are mean to me.

So I will keep trying to just be thankful and count my blessings instead of complaining but as I have said before, some complaints are like when someone is standing on your hand and you really should say something about it.

Anyway I think I am going to try to invent a dish called Nice Rice and it will be called that because it has three kinds of something in it. And the idea will be like kind means nice and it has three kinds of ingredients like cheese, mustard, and cream or bacon or something. In fact I could say if it has three kinds of anything then that is what makes it Nice Rice. 

So I guess fried rice is usually a type of Nice Rice too.

Well have a good day everyone and don’t eat too much mean beans.

No comments:

Post a Comment