Sunday, March 8, 2020

Daylight Food Time

    Well everyone, I hope you are having a nice day. I am in New York City after a trip to visit my parents and my sister’s family in Greenville, SC. It was a great trip and I am thankful that I got to go there and to be back before the main coronora virus problems.
     My gallbladder has recently been bothering me on purpose and I will probably have to have it removed soon.  But so far I am okay if I avoid certain foods. But some things you can’t avoid, like reeses peanut butter eggs and chicken with cream sauce. And coke and coffee and jelly beans, marshmallow peeps, and cookies.
    Anyway I find that the coronora fears are a nice addition to my anxiety disorder and I am not freaking out too much.  I am just going to try to wash my hands and make sure I do my part to minimize the contagion. And I am not going to scream “coronoravirus” in a crowded building.
    Something exciting right now is that I started using a lava lamp that I got myself for Christmas a couple of years ago.  It is working great and I am happy because I wanted one as a kid and now I finally have one.  It is so cool and I am glad I did not get one as a kid because I probably would have become a scientist instead of a poet.
    Well have a great day everyone. See you all at the hand sanitizer stores.

No comments:

Post a Comment