Sunday, March 22, 2020

The secret messages are saying this robot is me.

  
   I am not sure why, but it does make sense if I stop and think about space movies of the 80s. Today I ate some rice and beans and enchilada sauce. I still have some cheese and sour cream, and some cooked ground chicken, so it was a Mexican feast. I am wondering what is happening with the government coronora virus bill.  I think a simple stimulus check for every American would have been good about five days ago, and some of us probably could have found a way to help the immigrants too.  But it seems that there is another political hold-up.
   My church’s service online this morning was great, so that is good. But then some people persecuted me for having memory problems. That is why my writing is choppy.
   Speaking of choppy, a great tv show online is called Chopped. They share free whole episodes on the website from Food Network. 
   I am losing some weight from rationing food. I think that is good and I invented a kind of wacky jumping jacks to stay active during my weeks sheltering down in NYC. I am happy for all the volunteers and workers out in the city right now showing a very inspiring and sacrificial love for people, but I think I might need to stay healthy indoors and sell my e-books soon.
   Well have a great day everyone. If any of you are truly experiencing some kind of unbearable misery right now, I pray with all my heart that you are given some food and peace and hope as soon as possible in a mostly permanent or at least stable way.

No comments:

Post a Comment