Thursday, April 2, 2020

Grocery Store Eve

     Well everyone, today is Thursday night.  It is grocery store eve, which is an exciting holiday for me. I have not left my apartment in two weeks and tomorrow I am going to try to go get some milk and eggs and a few other things from the grocery store.  One thing I am going to try to get is vanilla ice cream to use instead of milk for coffee when I run out of milk.  I think I am going to try to stay in my apartment for a whole month after this trip to the store.  I signed up for some volunteer work to help people have groceries, but I think I am instead going to try to avoid getting the virus. I think that I am actually at a pretty high risk for having trouble if I do get the virus, and I should do the best I can to stay alive.
    Tonight I played Scattergories over Skype with one of my friends from Greenville which is my hometown. It was pretty fun and I told her something funny which is that I have been so focused on groceries that whenever I think about getting the virus and going to heaven, one of my main thoughts is hoping they have the same groceries there that we have here.  I think that is kind of funny that I would mainly be wanting certain brands of packaged goods like Campbells soup instead of caring about other things in heaven like having sanity again or seeing loved ones or missing people. But I do like food a lot and I like grocery stores, and I think a lot of people will want some of the same blessings from earth in heaven. It could be kind of comical.
     Anyway I finished the third book of my imaginary mice trilogy this week and feel mostly excited about it.  I think it turned out pretty funny and all the rodents in my apartment are excited about it, too.  Well have a great day everyone. Hopefully I will be able to pray some more soon for all the hospital people and anyone who needs food.

No comments:

Post a Comment