Friday, February 11, 2022

Being De-activated

I kind of get it, how people like me should not be the older brother in the prodigal son story and criticize the political people while they work out their hypocrisy quirks from not having the same religion. I really do see it and feel a genuine patience.  And yet I don’t have a livelihood and am being persecuted by the main market outlet that also in some ways has officially super-ceded government.  And the fact that it is also technically personal and will cut me off from lifelong friends, after contributing so much to their success myself.  The fact is that my contribution actually could be calculated into dollars, and in a way already has been and is reflected in people’s fortunes.  Yet my loss is incalculable and will be worse when sad lonely kids also don’t have access to an author’s books that could have added to another safe classroom environment.  That is a new turf people are fighting over, after years of proving the media can’t quite be trusted with anything sacred.

No comments:

Post a Comment