Sunday, February 27, 2022

Who really wants to say I told you so

 Is this some kind of joke that Biden is in Delaware on vacation while Putin has nuclear weapons on launch mode?  We should have shot down every one of their military targets as soon as Putin even moved his soldiers to Ukraine's border. I feel bad for not blogging my suspicion that choosing not to defend Ukraine would in no way prevent the world war that Putin wants to start.  He decided in quarantine that he wants to use up Russia’s stockpile of military resources, and America is one of the targets.  Possibly after Europe, but possibly not. This is his sick bucket list from facing covid. Will I post this, will I not. I don't know. I have ideas for a full military strategy that are so good I shouldn't post them.  And I am a poet and mentally ill depressed person.  So frankly that makes me impatient with a president who might be incompetent in all senses of the word. And yet there is another tragedy, to not be that surprised, and to see that really it does reflect our country in many ways.

No comments:

Post a Comment