Thursday, February 24, 2022

Judgement Day Cards

 Well everyone, it is a Thursday morning. I am saddened by the horror overseas, and of course the problems in our country that probably have more foreign influence than people realize or will admit. But the good guys will win and the truth will prevail. I wrote about my opinions on my mad blog and I might have overdone it a little bit but I am going by what I read in the news.  Today I might go to the grocery store.  I don't feel safe on the subway now and question the intentions of our new mayor though it is early to tell what will happen with some things. So I am not sure how to go to the bank later this week. I usually go downtown because the racism in my neighborhoods has prevented me from being able to shop normally and go to the banks closer to where I live. I thought of a good idea for Judgement Day which is like a Pokemon card game where people have their stats and you try to beat people's other cards with profiles of people who seem random but might "trump" people in unexpected ways.  In heaven there would be billions of possible cards, and some people would be like drawing a "draw four" card in Uno, or like the Queen of Spades in Hearts or something.  That is an idea for a poem, I guess, so I will try to write it soon.  I am just writing this post now because my next post seems like it is from today when really it was from several days ago.  Well have a nice day everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment