Thursday, February 17, 2022

Way to go Olympic athletes, you deserve a lot of medals

 Hi everyone, I hope you are having a nice Friday so far.  If you are just now reading this blog, you can see that there has been some recent censorship drama. It does bother me but I also know it is rigged and Zuckerberg has been nice to me. I love facebook- it changed my life.  But I think that some people want there to be a social civil war happening at the same time as a possible world war, and I think those people are going to lose some friends and possibly already have. I blocked most of them already.  I just think that people who want to make everything be about an election every four years might be missing some other opportunities, and people who make everything else turn into a fight too might have done worse than miss opportunities.   

So that is that. I might post some more stuff on my new minds dot com site. I steadily think of zingers but some of it is becoming obsolete.  For instance, I have an idea for a post with the New York Times building where I call it the Iranian Embassy.  I mean that is freaking classic but really they could be targeted by actual Iran and then won’t I look stupid?

 

I want to tell everyone I don’t think New York is going to be nuked.  It is just a personal prophecy feeling but I will go ahead and share it. In my social skills group for mental illness we talked about Putin and Biden’s social skills.  It was kind of funny to see it that way but I hope everyone is staying safe.  Probably all those guys have been attacking the United States for ten years and that is part of what is behind all the shootings and other random violence.  I am keeping Asian Americans in mind because a lot of them have been hurt lately and you could totally see even China or someone staging those attacks to trick us.

 

But way to go Olympic athletes and your mascot is cool too.

No comments:

Post a Comment