Thursday, February 3, 2022

Welcome to my blog

 Hi everyone, I hope you are having a nice day. Today is the day after groundhog’s day.  It is such a sweet holiday that has not been commercialized whatsoever.  But I think children should get candy or something for it, in addition to drawing pictures of a sweet brown animal.

Anyway I am advertising on facebook now, for 7 dollars a day.  That is a small budget.  I am averaging 27 cents a click which is really pretty good.  It is also on a trend where the clicks are increasing so I am excited about that.

 

But you can probably see that I have published a lot of books without much of a following to show for it.  It does agonize me but I think there is a conspiracy and I am trying to be patient. 

 

In this blog my personal wrenching becomes mixed with political perspectives sometimes, and I am expressing some views as a reaction to a lot of news that I almost can’t even read anymore.  I just feel a media assault that makes me feel triggered by stories and posts and causes me to defend people who I think are accused unfairly.  So I seem like a right winger but I actually conspicuously did not choose politics as my main expression of beliefs.  Some people did, and they want to drag people like me into it more.  In the north, it is popular to “speak truth to power,” but most of these people have all the cultural power and political power already, so they can only act out their charade by targeting church leaders and republicans. I feel bad for them, and some of the missing religion here is a tragedy.

 

But some of these people are the best people there are and have years behind them of providing care for oppressed people as an example that should not be wasted.  Has there been enough outreach instead of persecution?  I would say no, and the habit seems to be that once people crack the code on societal needs, they try to enforce their ways though law before winning people over in a more authentic way of service, which does happen to be the sincere religion of the people most violated.  

 

Anyway no need to try to explain everything I have observed, but there is a lot of political hypocrisy that has ruined my life personally, as well as heroic mercy that has kept me alive to experience more oppression.  So I will at least blog about it while people ignore me, and look forward to heaven when God tells me my blog was his favorite without a doubt, and that I was the star of an imaginary mice cartoon for the saints all along.


to visit my facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/Refriedbeanpoet


to visit my amazon page: https://www.amazon.com/Refried-Bean/e/B0927TF2PD/ref=dp_byline_cont_pop_book_1

No comments:

Post a Comment