Wednesday, September 28, 2022

On the Dead Side of History

 Hi everyone, I hope you are having a good day. One of my friends is reading my blog today, how are you, Anne, thanks for reading my blog.

It is a shame there is so much complaining and rudeness on this blog.  There is a formula where I feel a lull in my life consolations, so I reflect on a series of injustices against me, then read the news, and write a rant about all of society or half of it being mean to me.

 

There are about twenty posts that all are like that.  One of my books, Blob Mentality, includes a lot of my blog rants, and I do have to say that it is interesting political writing and possibly rare because of how embedded I am in communities that don’t share my exact perceptions.

 

But really I think I would be happy with a lot of other people’s choices and outlooks if I wasn’t so persecuted, which I am. I just am, I don’t know why, there were paths out of prior persecutions, which were as ridiculous as controlling parents and fashion discrimination, and I succeeded.  But it just wasn’t enough and people chose to have me as a burden on their dole instead of a successful peer.

 

So now I am blinded by irrational outrage instead of being the reliable guide that God provided for people who really could have benefited.

 

Will young people receive some of my jokes and gifts to them? I don’t know.  I think that if people drive me towards suicide constantly then I won’t be the healthy hopeful influence that I fought so hard to be.  It is obscured how much I won that fight, which takes a lot of deliberate effort from my persecutors who I will probably start naming by name more often.

No comments:

Post a Comment