Saturday, November 5, 2022

When a photo of my old pet guinea pig goes viral in Burkina Faso

 Ok everyone, it has almost been a week since I created my new Unfluencer profile and it has been very exciting and interesting.  I have several thousand new friends from other countries, and they post nice posts and sometimes hit like on my posts or send me messages.  That is exciting and fun.  Something wasn't working right with adding followers, but I think this new set of facebook friends could certainly be enough to interact with for a long time.  However I do question having different terms and conditions than other facebookers.  In the past it has set me up to be politically harassed by friends who turned on me.

But anyway I think I will not dwell on the past and instead be thankful and have a positive outlook.  I am amazed at what I have seen this week, how people in other countries are so similar to us and have similar spiritual problems or strengths, or life problems and crimes.  And the different cultures, and how I probably will be a similar facebook friend as I am now. 

I think I will keep adding internet content to my main pages and the group I started for poetry shares.  I might use it myself for my feed, and I guess it probably won't catch on with a lot of followers and members.  That is okay with me but I still sense an artificial and forced delay.  However I can see the good of spending these years writing so there is more material instead of just status updates etc.

Well that is all. Yesterday I got a Covid booster and had a worse reaction than from other shots.  But I seem to be okay. I will hopefully have a nice normal day today. I have a bad case manager at my apartment who is hurting me and hurting my life. I don't know how to make problems like that go away. It gives me a continued feeling of persecution, which I know could be more severe, but considering what is lost from it, actually is very bad.



No comments:

Post a Comment