Saturday, January 28, 2023

"License to ILL"

 Hi everyone, I hope you all are doing great. This is my old blog but I occasionally post on it if I need to complain about something.  Today I am okay and in a good mood because I just wrote a new story. I like how it turned out.  Earlier I was not as happy because I still felt bad after people were mean to me at my support group.  Eliza, Sonia, and Barbra each seemed to come to support group with the intent of making people feel bad on purpose.  I think it is some kind of activism and is suspiciously skillful.  It could be that they want prayers and it is part of the conspiracy.  So I don't really know what to do.  I think a normal policy of proceeding with the usual guidelines of straightforward participation is what is recommended and then they just become more and more obvious in their quite nasty bad choices.  I mean who targets suicidal people in their own support groups?  I'll tell you who.  Social work activists.  What an embarrassment. Truly a disgrace.  The field is full of people like that. I might eventually burn my license.  Some people will pretend they don't care, and that is fine, because most of my audience is saints and angels anyway, waiting to welcome me to heaven after mental health workers succeed in driving me to suicide.  So far I have no attempts to my name, after years of depression, but unfortunately the attempts to make me give up are in the hundreds of thousands from hypocrit harrassers all along the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment