Sunday, January 8, 2023

Goodbye everyone, some people did try

 “Beggars can’t be a chooser, that’s why we abuse her” - The Bridge Inc.

Hi everyone it’s me Sarah, happy to be back in New York until my housing place overtly made me fear losing housing again. It was a security guard this time but usually it is staff or medicine people trying to make me not take my meds so I more easily get kicked out. I had a bad case manager this past year and it took me a long time to figure out she was making me feel bad on purpose and trying to make me lose both housing and benefits. I do not know how extensive the network is who helps her and whether it is for political reasons or just some sickness she has.

They gave me a new case manager but it is too late. I do not expect to live through the week. I truly wish I was never born. I wish I was a fetus during Kamala’s presidency.

I reached out to a lot of people but any benefit of my miraculous survival of years of depression and poverty continues to be overtly threatened, wasted, and insulted. And I just have had enough and in the end I philosophically believe I don’t have to keep participating in my own torture. I have complained before about how wrong it is for my determination to survive to be warped into a suicide rights mission but I do not believe I will be the one answering for that, and I believe my own reckoning will probably be in a matter of days. I know God is not happy with what people have done to me in New York and elsewhere. The stupidity of people who don’t care what he thinks is almost as depressing as their actual emotional abuse and destructive hypocrisy.

Will I be contacting hospitals and social work schools before I am gone? I don’t know. I think people need to know not am to send any more clients and interns to a place that hurts their residents on purpose.

Emotional punishment for doing what I am supposed to is a lifelong experience and a strategy from Satan that too many people too eagerly joined in on for whatever reason.

To those who helped me last this long I thank you all. But I can’t survive abuse at this close a range from the people who I trusted with my life with little choice.





No comments:

Post a Comment