Saturday, December 28, 2019

A possible new documentary series

    Well everyone, this is my third post in a row.  The other two posts I wrote were kind of traumatizing for all of us, I think, so for this post I will try to calm everyone down with some normalcy.  What should I write about?  I did not think of it ahead of time and am just writing.  Maybe this post could have to do with how I am cooking some scallops later, with butter, lemon, and garlic.  I might try to make a lemon butter sauce, which is something I tried in restaurants before. It was my favorite food- shrimp and scallops with lemon butter sauce.  I ate it about four times, at a restaurant called Bonefish and a restaurant called Carrabas.  Now I will see if I can achieve the same thing on my own.  I wonder if I should buy some shrimp.  Hmm. That could be a good idea.  The scallops are thawing in the refrigerator. I think that God is helping me get through some health problems that mean I need to try to eat better when I can.  But I have recovered some and ate some potato casserole today that has the normal ingredients that I like best, which are sour cream, cheese, and cream of chicken soup. You can mix all that together to put in a chicken enchilada, too, with shredded chicken from a rotisserie chicken, in a flour tortilla and then baked in the oven for about 20 minutes.
    Do you guys think it is good to blog about the legal sharks? I think I might start doing some videos when it happens, and share a little commentary with the legal sharks in the background.  It is a very interesting time we are living in, with everything being on video, and surveillance cameras everywhere, and people with smart phones that can record things, too, and the background of internet and social media where things can be shared with thousands of people, or a smaller number of exactly the people you would care about.  It is like a threat of any mistake becoming part of your permanent impression on anyone, but I think that in the end, we have to see it as the opposite, and as an assurance that nothing has to be permanent, and any disgrace can fade into a noisy, meaningless background as people in heaven get to know each other on different terms and with an attention that makes everyone totally unaware of things on earth that seemed like they could never be lived down.

No comments:

Post a Comment