Saturday, December 28, 2019

That let down feeling after christmas and being stalked and harassed by legal intimidation from your old retail job

     Well everyone, today is Dec 28. Yesterday was the birthday of some childhood friends, Hadley and Elizabeth.  December 20 was the birthday of other childhood friends, Susan and Jeremy.  I remember those days not because of facebook but because sometimes you know that stuff when you are a kid and those days become like extra holidays in some way.
     I had a mostly good Christmas except for people hurting me in the usual ways. I genuinely don’t understand why the conspiracy does certain stuff to me year after year.  But I ate some good food and felt safe in my apartment.  Yesterday at Petco, a guy pretended to look at the pet snacks behind me and scanned me up and down for several minutes, trying to make me feel violated.  It was very similar to what people did to me when I worked at Barnes and Noble, and to the constant violation and harassment that was maximized during my last two years there.  I don’t know if that guy was one of the legal sharks or private investigators who have been following me, but it is possible.  I think another one of those people was behind me in line at Target, too, right before Christmas, with a threat of trying to track my spending and accuse me of some kind of money fraud with being on disability.  I was literally just buying pinatas to stuff with school supplies and candy for my nieces as a Christmas present.  Why would anyone try to accuse me because of that, and most of all, who in the world would be following me?  It is absurd, and I think it does make sense to view it in a religious way, as some kind of out of this world evil attack that is so ludicrous that I should prioritize whatever prayer or forgiveness could happen for a lot of people who I would otherwise never have any association with. In other words, I should view these people as being one step away from being demons.
     Anyway, that was kind of mean to say after saying I should make the most of forgiveness opportunities.  I still get mad because these people do succeed at hurting me.  I think for me, the next step is to talk to the FBI.  The fact is that it seems like there are either hundreds of legal sharks or they try to create that impression somehow.  And what did I ever do?  I was a cashier and a poet. 
    Well, time to finish this post and write another post.  I think I might write several posts in a row. Sorry for the low mood everyone. I am really tired of people hurting me and I do not understand when it comes from people who I thought would help me.

No comments:

Post a Comment