Tuesday, December 17, 2019

have a great christmas, everyone


     Well everyone, how are you doing.  I am doing okay and am excited because I got a Christmas tree for my room and it is a real Christmas tree and so cool.  I also thought of a poem idea which is for a poem where I will say that in heaven there are going to be a lot of santa clauses competing to give everyone the best toys.  So everyone will get multiple visits from all the santas trying to outdo each other. They might not be old guys either, and could be fun Christmas animals who are friends with the Easter Bunny. It is going to be great. 
     Yesterday I also started imagining heaven differently and pictured an outdoor scene that is still in my mind, with campfires and nice people.  It is cool but I am still going to try to survive these recent gallbladder problems, and I like living in a big city. Well, that is all for today. Tomorrow I am going to try to build a gingerbread castle out of some gingerbread house kits. Have a great night, everyone, and a great christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment