Saturday, July 9, 2022

Christianity is for U2

 a photo of the boss who hurt me:



Hi everyone, I hope you are having a nice weekend. I just took my medicine.  Yesterday I went to the hospital and had a nice time. The hospital provided a cab ride home as a reward for good behavior.  Because frankly I have had some ups and downs during my many visits as a patient. But they have helped me a lot and I like going there.  

 

Yesterday I also successfully decided not to go axe shopping after seeing this image of my old boss who used my own retail store job to ruin my life in front of my lifelong community, giving me permanent brain damage and taking about thirty years off of my life.  That is on the murder spectrum but she and the other manager who helped her have still not been arrested.  Maybe they won’t be. I do not know. 

 

The manager named John Hensley was nice to me. He did something weird with a promotion that I think documented me as asking for a raise when I already had one, but other than that I think he might have been one of the good people and not the bad people.

 

The company was Barnes and Noble.  I worked there for over twelve years.  What happened is kind of hard to believe, and I plan to forgive people when they take sides with this person because they like her tattoo, or because of politics, or because they are also satanists.  

No comments:

Post a Comment